- Available for men.
- Exceptionally soft, breathable fabric.
- Tasteful patterns suitable for the feet of fancy menfolk.
- 75% Peruvian pima cotton, 23% nylon, 2% spandex, 100% luxurious.
Okay, now let’s get this thing started.
Novelty socks have never looked so good thanks to foot cardigan’s creative and eye-catching prints
Foot Cardigan — aka a sock club and the only club you will ever need to be a part of. They send you a fresh pair of stylish socks each month, not to mention a whole bunch of perks.
Foot Cardigan is the place to promise endless warm feet and cute surprises.
Most people choose the 2-pair option, because it costs just a few more bucks per month and gets you twice as many cool socks. #math
But we want you to be super happy and have the best experience possible, so on the very rare chance that you don’t, send us a message and we’ll send you a free replacement pair with your next month’s subscription.
1. Prepaid, one-off subscriptions: You’ll be charged only one time, upfront, for the duration of your sock subscription. We offer 6-month and 12-month prepaid subscriptions.
2. Month to month: You’ll be charged on the 1st of the month, every month, and can cancel your subscription at any time.
Crew Socks: They’ll fit mid-way on your calf. They’re engineered to not fall down, because it’s super annoying when that happens.
No-Show: AKA houdinis are the perfect no-shows that don’t slide out your shoe 🎵 every step you take
- VT moose socks
- grad school
- gift subscription
The packaging is so playful, and the socks are well-made and the designs are adorable! I have really loved my subscription socks!
Exceptional quality! They wear well and wash well. I’m in❤️ with the color palettes!! Throw them on and they go with anything and everything!!
Love the huge color selection. Be bought 3 of the packs and now our drawer is full of these socks. Fun way to start the day.
We have been happy with these socks. My daughter loves to pick which color socks to wear every day. They seem to be good quality, wash well and we like the grips on the bottom. Just ordered another pack :)