Foot Cardigan’s Cancellation, Refund, Return, and Shipping Policies
Foot Cardigan charges will register on your credit card as Foot Cardigan, LLC. Prior to May 16, 2013, Foot Cardigan charges registered on your credit card as Hat & Tie, LLC.
- For Pay Monthly subscribers, we will continue to charge your credit card and send socks to you every month until you cancel your subscription.
- To cancel, log in to your Account Page, click Edit Subscription, then choose Cancel Subscription at the bottom of the page. Or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you want to cancel.
- If you cancel by email, please include the following info: Your name, subscription type, and the address where you receive your socks. That way, we’ll be sure to cancel only your subscription and not one you may have sent as a gift.
- We’ll stop sending socks the month immediately following your cancellation request.
- We must receive your cancellation email 48 hours before subscription renewal to cancel your subscription the following month. If we receive your cancellation email less than 48 hours before subscription renewal, then you will be charged for the following month and your subscription will be cancelled the month after.
We want to do everything we can to ensure that you are happy with your socks and with your Foot Cardigan experience. Our policies are stated below, but you can always email us at email@example.com and we will work to ensure your satisfaction as best we can.
- We are happy to accept the return of any unworn product that is defective, damaged during shipping, or otherwise jacked due to no fault of your own. We’ll send a replacement pair pronto.
- If a sock doesn’t fit, we are happy to send another sock of the same design in a different size or find a suitable replacement for you. Simply mail the non-fitting socks back to this address:
2007 Farrington Street
Dallas, TX 75207 Upon receipt of the old socks, we’ll send out your replacement pair and won’t charge you for shipping. Worn socks will never be sent to another customer! Ew.
- Because of the intimate nature of wearing socks, we cannot accept returns of any products that have been worn. Again, ew.
- We do not accept returns of unworn socks simply because that month’s design is too crazy or you do not like a particular design.
- We are happy to refund the cost of any order made in error, as long as we haven’t already shipped your socks. For example, if you accidentally order two subscriptions and only wanted one, we’re happy to cancel the second subscription and refund your money. If we’ve already shipped the socks for the second subscription, we’ll cancel any future socks for the canceled subscription but cannot refund the cost of the socks that have already shipped.
- For Pay Once subscribers, we can issue refunds up to 90 days after the original purchase date for undelivered months remaining on the subscription. After 90 days, we are unable to issue any refunds.
- We do not refund the cost of socks that you have received and simply don’t like. See our Returns Policy for more details on how we’ll take care of those situations.
- We do not refund shipping costs for any packages that have already shipped.
Delivery and Shipping Policy:
- We ship in the United States and internationally via DHL to the countries to which they offer delivery.
- DHL will deliver all international shipments from the United States to the entry point of each destination country. At that time, DHL transfers the package to the national postal service.
- We charge a flat $3 for each pair of socks we ship domestically and internationally, except in the situations described in our Returns Policy.
- Our shipping charge is subject to change at any time.