FOOT CARDIGAN’S CANCELLATION, REFUND, RETURN, AND SHIPPING POLICIES
Foot Cardigan charges will register on your credit card as Foot Cardigan, LLC. Prior to May 16, 2013, Foot Cardigan charges registered on your credit card as Hat & Tie, LLC.
- For monthly subscribers, we’ll continue to charge your credit card and send socks to you every month until you cancel your subscription.
- To cancel, simply click on the cancel link in the email you received after purchase and then confirm your sad wish to cancel. Or send us an email at [email protected] to let us know you want to cancel.
- If you cancel by email, please include the following info: Your name, subscription type, and the address where you receive your socks. That way, we’ll be sure to cancel only your subscription and not one you may have sent as a gift.
- We’ll stop sending socks the month immediately following your cancellation request.
- We must receive your cancellation 48 hours before subscription renewal to cancel your subscription the following month. If we receive your cancellation less than 48 hours before subscription renewal, then you will be charged for the following month and your subscription will be cancelled the month after.
We want to do everything we can to ensure that you are happy with your socks and with your Foot Cardigan experience. Our policies are stated below, but you can always email us at [email protected] and we will work to ensure your satisfaction as best we can.
- We are happy to accept the return of any unworn product that is defective, damaged during shipping, or otherwise jacked due to no fault of your own. We’ll send a replacement pair pronto.
- We are also happy to accept the return of any socks that don’t fit.
- In order to be replaced, defective socks must be unworn and non-fitting socks may only have been worn once and may not show signs of multiple use, and must be returned within 45 days of the purchase date.
- We will attempt to replace defective socks with the same socks, but reserve the right to replace them with different socks at our sole discretion.
- For adults’ and kids’ non-fitting socks, we will attempt to replace them with the same sock in a different size, but reserve the right to replace them with different socks at our sole discretion.
- To return defective or non-fitting socks and have them replaced, send us an email at [email protected] explaining why the sock is non-fitting or defective. If defective, include a photo of the defect and we will send you a replacement.
You can also send your defective or non-fitting socks back to us at this address:
2007 Farrington Street
Dallas, TX 75207
- Upon receipt of the old socks or photo, we’ll send out your replacement pair and won’t charge you for shipping. Worn socks will never be sent to another customer! Ew.
- Because of the intimate nature of wearing socks, we cannot accept returns of any products that have been worn. Again, ew.
- We do not accept returns of unworn socks simply because you don’t like the particular design. Part of the fun of Foot Cardigan is that each month’s selection is a crazy surprise!
- We are happy to refund the cost of any order made in error, as long as we haven’t already shipped your socks. For example, if you accidentally order two subscriptions and only wanted one, we’re happy to cancel the second subscription and refund your money. If we’ve already shipped the socks for the second subscription, we’ll cancel any future socks for the canceled subscription but cannot refund the cost of the socks that have already shipped.
- For Pay Once subscribers, we can issue refunds up to 90 days after the original purchase date for undelivered months remaining on the subscription. After 90 days, we are unable to issue any refunds.
- We do not refund the cost of socks that you have received and simply don’t like. See our Returns Policy for more details on how we’ll take care of those situations.
- We do not refund shipping costs for any packages that have already shipped.
DELIVERY AND SHIPPING POLICY:
- We ship in the United States via USPS and internationally via Asendia to the countries to which they offer delivery (pretty much every country).
- Asendia will deliver all international shipments from the United States to the entry point of each destination country. At that time, Asendia transfers the package to the national postal service.
- We are only able to provide country-to-country tracking information for international shipments.
- We charge a flat $3 for each pair of socks we ship domestically and internationally, except in the situations described in our Returns Policy.
- Our shipping charge is subject to change at any time.
- If you have your mail forwarded, we will continue to ship your socks to the address you have on file. You must email us at [email protected] with your new address in order to change where your socks are delivered.